Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Buy at pre-market if volume is large and be careful - AVNC




From the news, the company has drugs approved. BUT it is not a so excited drug according to my opinion. This is a concern!!!

Notice the large volume is pre-market and there is no heavy rising. This is a concern!!!

After market open, the price go up. I get in at $3.8. The high is at $4 and I get out at $3.72. Notice that EMA5 cross down the EMA34. LOSE MONEY!!!

What learned?
1) For high volume in the premarket, IF want to buy, buy at the pre-market. The reason? So many people get in, so there maybe no much rising room after market open. IF buy at $3.3 at pre-market, still have a lot profit.

2) Strengthen the idea that if EMA5 cross down EMA34, exit immediately. Don't wait to Fib ext.

Watch out the concern. Look at the chart carefully!!! Be Careful!!!

P.S. I update the whole day graph. It is a pretty perfect open high and close low example. It is confirmed my concerns on this stock. Some typical perfect examples is the open price is the highest price of the day and go down for that day. That's why I should wait to see the trend of the opening 1 to 2 minutes.

IDEA: If I have some concern on one stock, and it is still open and go up at the opening, if the price rise bigger than 50%, then I can short it when EMA5 cross down to EMA34.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.